Saturday, November 3, 2012

Joy-full life

"Happiness is like manna; it is to be gathered in grains, and enjoyed every day. It will not keep; it cannot be accumulated; nor have we got to go out of ourselves or into remote places to gather it, since it is rained down from Heaven, at our very doors." Tryon Edwards

This is so true!  I feel overwhelmed with thanksgiving for the blessings God has given Christian and I.  So much is going on that we are SO excited about!  I will split them out into posts, because there would be too much to write!!

One of my biggest blessings lately is the health and happiness of family :) I do wish I could see my side of the family more often-they are determined to live up north-but I am so grateful to say that my grandmother (who is battling cancer) has taken a huge turn for the better, and after weeks of feeling bad and being bedridden, she is feeling more like herself again!  I do miss my family as I don't get to see them nearly as much as I'd like...so I look to Thanksgiving with much anticipation as I will be able to be around them again =) My parents are blessed in being able to travel to California next weekend, and I could not be more happy for them :) They are going to visit-along the way-the park we most enjoyed on our honeymoon...California Adventures! 

My In-laws.  I. Love. Them.  I know what a blessing it is to be able to say this.  I have heard the drama of in-laws many times, and I can honestly say that I know God gave Christian to me, and me to him because there is a purpose for our marriage and a partnership in love.  Also, he gave me to him to be a part of this family.  I know it.  God is teaching me a lot through them, and it's just such a blessing to have three more sisters, another mom, and dad :) 

Monday marks me and Christian being married for 6 months!!  I know it's not that long, but when I think about it, it's very hard to believe that I have been married for half a year!  Christian has already prepared me for a surprise on Monday after work, and I just remain in awe that God brought my husband to American Eagle at the same time I was there, and allowed me to be wise enough to see him.  I was fiercely pursued, and I am fiercely kept.   I love him more and more, truly, every day.  I love our life together.  

This past Sunday, we had a prophet come and speak at our church (Christ Church for the Nations), and he prophesied some things over Christian and I that has given me a much needed refreshing. To be used by God as a couple, for His Kingdom, is truly exciting.  I am SO ready to begin doing something outside myself, and my job...something more for the Kingdom-with my best friend.

-mrs. warren






No comments:

Post a Comment