Friday, November 30, 2012

Holiday Love

It's been a while since my last post! So much has occurred since then!  Here is a little picture update!

The Color Run came and went! It was amazing, ran 3.25 miles in 35 minutes!I felt so accomplished and have always wanted to do a 5k, and I officially have!  Next year we will most likely do the Texans run, that way Christian can enjoy it, as getting color splashed on you seemed a little girly to him :) Since then I have been running less, cause I'm not training anymore, but have still been getting in two runs every week :) Can't wait to do it again next year, def. a fun tradition :)


Thanksgiving!! I had a glorious five days off, and during that time did a huge amount of traveling!  From being at my parents the night before and thankgiving day to moving south to be with the warrens and go Christmas tree shopping!  It was wonderful and reminded me how blessed I am with family, and how much I love them!  Here are some memories of this wonderful holiday!

My beautiful momma and me on Thanksgiving :)


Christian & Melody :)
Our doggies traveled allll over with us <3


After our black friday shopping with made smores :)

 One of the most fun things we did during the break was take the opportunity to go cut down our very own tree! Which we did! Or Christian did, and I helped hold it while he cut! It was so much fun, my talented new sister Melody took pictures, so hopefully we got a Christmas card worthy one to send out!  Even if not it was so much fun, riding the hay wagon to the farm, cutting, and just enjoying our time outside!  Think we created a new tradition!
Beautiful Trees!
Husband & Wife

Family standing in front of our tree!!

Got the tree allll set up :)

Love all the colors!

Doggies got all snuggled by it!

My husband putting up the star!

The finished product :) Beautiful!

Life has been so busy lately.  Working, as always, and it seems there is always something to do every weekend.  As a matter of fact, it seems me and Christian have to PLAN to do nothing, or else the weekend gets booked!  We got lazy, however, and it does seem every weekend is booked up until Christmas!  It's tiring, but worth it, my favorite thing is to be around family! As a matter of fact as soon as Christian gets home we are packing up the doggies and heading to my parents to celebrate my little sister's birthday! It's gonna be a blast, and I'm ready for two days of relaxing!

Hope everyone's Christmas season has started off right :)

Cheers,
Mrs. Warren

No comments:

Post a Comment