Thursday, November 3, 2011

Updates

Being engaged is good. Love is good.

Last weekend I got to spend a blissful saturday with my most favorite people in the world! I truly can not thank God enough for my family.  Not only do I have the best family made up of the best people, but I have an equally amazing soon to be family.  Which that even sounds silly, they are my family now :) I love them so much. My mom and my soon to be mom put this party together, and put together such a fun party! The food was outstanding, and the fellowship was amazing.  Can't beat family.  Wish I had been able to take a picture of ALL of the family together, I need to get on that!


Also last week, I bought my DRESS...dun dun dunnnnn!  This past month has been so bitter sweet for me, because as things continue to be 'checked' off my wedding  'to-do' list I realize that I never have to do this 'thing' again! Kinda sad right?!? In a great way?  I just realized, man I don't have to look for dresses anymore! Since, I will NEVER be getting married again (and I'm 100% positive on this fact), I will only do these things once. So even though planning a wedding can be stressful, and I have been at a loss a few times.  I realized that this season is truly a once-in-a-lifetime gift from God, and I have to soak up every minute.

As a matter of fact in two days it will be November 5-and I will be exactly 6 months away from being a Warren!! :D  So, here is to enjoying six months of wedding planning, six months of beautiful stress, six months of bonding with both my mom's over an exciting times, six months of being on my own for the last time, six months of being at the beginning of the alphabet with Cortez, six months of engagement bliss.  God is good.

Sigh on further news, there is a new addition to the Warren family-and I must say she is the most adorable thing in the world: take a looksee:


Um don't you just want to put her in your pocket! Here is some interesting news: you almost CAN! She is soooo tiny! Sigh I love her already and i've only met her twice.  I believe she is what pepper looked like when she was a baby.  oh how I wish I could have seen pepper as a baby-sigh..but here is Zoey. She's been sick lately with parvo :( But God's hand is on her, keep her in your prayers though!

Welp, that's all for now! Much love!

2 comments: