I'm not sure why, or how long it will last...but so many things remind me of our wonderful honeymoon. I miss it so much, I so wish that the honeymoon could have lasted a year and the wedding planning just a week! Woulda been bliss!
We had such a heavenly time...and it really is the most wonderful thing...getting married, and then spending your very first week as husband and wife, in a completely foreign and different situation than normal. We sort of felt invisible. Untouchable. Alone. It's not normal life, it's much better than that. Everything that touched us that week will stay with me forever, and so it's nice when life as we know it is sometimes touched with this little spark of the honeymoon, and I feel like I'm transported back to that magical week and even if for a moment, I'm in that honeymoon love bubble :)
Today it's because my wonderful aunt gave us the photo both pictures from the wedding, and I automatically think of us leaving to go to the house, and Christian telling me how beautiful I was, and how blessed he was to marry me. We got home and opened all our gifts and only got about four hours of sleep before we were up and on our way to the airport, and then although I didn't know it, we were off to the most amazing week of our lives <3 Also, Brave came out, and advertisements are everywhere! Brave was one of the hugely highlighted things in California. When we went to Disney California Adventure it was everywhere, so every time I see that red hair, I sigh...and remember how much fun we had! Then there is a new Cirque De Soliel coming to the Sam Houston raceway, and that's one of the very first things we did when we arrived in LA that sunday...Iris :) That really was just heavenly. Things like this happen a lot, and I remember so many of the sweet looks, jokes, special moments, and memories only me and Christian will have.
Tomorrow marks two official months of marriage! Lol not a big deal I know, but it's been the most amazing two months of my life :) I'm just so thankful that God allowed our paths to cross and enter into this amazing journey together!
So in cheesy memory of the first two months of our marriage, I'll leave you with some of my favorite pictures from the wedding and the honeymoon :) I get excited, because every morning I wake up...I'm a wife :)
 |
| Starting the marriage off right |
 |
| Yeah I've never been happier |
 |
| Best Kiss Ever. |
 |
| My daddy :) |
 |
| Being Silly |
 |
| Brave! |
 |
| I can't even express in words how much fun we had on our honeymoon. It wasn't a lazy, isolated event. We were out and about loving life and laughing as much as we could. We laughed and loved hard. |
 |
| These pictures make me cry |
 |
| Christian kept me company late into the night because I couldn't sleep :) |
 |
| In N Out...christians fav :) |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Life is sweet. It's been two beautiful months. I am overwhelmed with my blessing. Until next time, we will be loving each other, and praying that you are doing the same with your loved ones :)
-The Warrens
Lovely, so lovely.
ReplyDelete