Tuesday, June 26, 2012
Honeymooners in the house!
Married 50ish days so far.
Wedding. Was. A. Blast!
I can't express how AMAZING our wedding really was, and as amazing as our pictures are(and they are!). They can only touch the surface of the love, joy, and fun we had that day:) everything went EXACTLY as planned (how many brides can say that?!?)! Thanks to my go getter mom, and a groom who understood his brides vision perfectly (as she talked to him about it enough;]). Seriously. He took charge and the moment I got to the venue, thinking I'd have a couple house to help set up before getting ready, I was pulled away to get dressed and was floored as I walked down the stairs and saw everything I had planned, exactly how it looked in my head....except way more magical, and ten times more beautiful. I thoroughly enjoyed planning my wedding, I loved every part of it....even the hard parts, and every hour and folded piece of paper was worth it. Magic.
If you wanna see the magic yourself check these out:)
http://erikadphoto.passgallery.com/event/533Bm113584
Marriage. God knew what He was doing. So much has happened in the few days we've been married. Well, obviously we got married, had an amazing-too short- honeymoon, we had a week at home before I was sent off to Austin for work training for my new job for two weeks, and since then have done our best to settle our little home while we both work full time!
Some of the best "after marriage" newness is:
-Christian never leaves:) at the end of the day we are always together....this is amazing!
- we have help for the other. I haven't worked full time in a loooooong time and Christian has really stepped up and helped around the home, it's truly a blessing to have a partner, that you can always count on!
-life is sooo much easier! No having to meet up, drive separately anywhere, we are saving on sanity and gas, it's amazing:)
-there is such joy in being taken, being a wife. It feels safer, and more purposeful. Its finally knowing that you are a full person, and the other half of you God created is now part of you:) me and Chris fit each other so well, we certainly we were not that smart to recognize how perfect we fit, and how well we would work together! Thank goodness for the wisdom of God and His hand and care in our lives:)
I am determined this week to finish thank you cards!!! We have so much to be thankful for, our wedding was only the success it was because we had amazing family and frLiends to share in our joy:)
Until next time, us warrens will be living simply in our little corner of the world. Growing, learning, and hopefully becoming more and more of who we were created to be, together:)
Cheers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

told ya that was one of the best things about being married. HE NEVER LEAVES. :)
ReplyDeleteYes you did :) It's amazing :D
Delete