So I was thinking, Oprah isn't the only one with favorite things! I've decided to post what, after seconds of deliberating, I'll call Fun Findays! I think most people love to share, when they've found something worth sharing! Of course, I'm completely biased about what make up my 'favorite things', as they are my favorite, but even so...here we go!
So we kick off the start of Fun Findays with Spade, Kate Spade. I should have prefaced this post with a warning. Some of my favorite things, are pricey, but don't we all have those guilty pleasures? I believe so :)
I won't bore you with every beautiful creation of Kate Spade that I wish to call my own, but I have found some one-of-a-kinds that, even if never owned, are beautiful just to look at!
We start this off with a purse my dear mom purchased just today! Kate Spade Dungarees Quinn: How casual classy!
Second on our Spade list is a Jewel, that I must own...so I'll be saving up to buy this adorable clutch, which although not currently on clearance...will hopefully be sometime in the future. At this point in time, however, Kate Spade and company feel it's a steal at $325.00 :o Emma Book Clutch <3
"It darted through her with the speed of an arrow that Mr. Knightly must marry no one but herself." Doesn't your heart just stop? Bravo Ms. Austen, Bravo
Lastly, we have what is called the "Sugar Hill Medium Seraphine", I think it should be renamed the "Audrey Hepburn" as it embodies her simple elegance. The polka dots, sigh, Well done...
I could most certainly go on and on, as Kate Spade offers much to fawn over, but I'll restrain myself. Kate Spade's girlie and sophisticated handbags are certainly my favorite find this week, and I doubt it takes much convincing before it's one of your favorite things too!
Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






Your favorite things....seem to be mine! Love it. Love you.
ReplyDeleteWow! All of these items are very elegant and refined! Lovely =) I especially love the Emma book clutch!
ReplyDelete