Dun Dun Dunnnn.....the countdown has begun! 10 days until an awesome party uniting the Cortez household with the Warren clan! Can NOT wait! This, however, also means that stress has settled in-in full capacity! As of right now I am living with my amazing parents in their home, as Christian settles into our home in Houston. We have split the dogs....He has Cooper (the male), and I have Pepper (the almost human female). Pepper of course is as happy as she could be playing with Mulder (my moms pooch) and Cooper stays at home and wallows in pity for his long lost love ;)
And me and Christian fit our dogs well. Because as Cooper has been at home being his calm and slightly lazy self...to some extent so has Christian! ha! And just like pepper (who never is calm and who is always finding something to do) I am running around like a chicken with his head cut off, and yes...it's crunch time! As a matter of a fact, yesterday, I decided to be Extra-graceful and fall down the stairs! Lovely. I know. Being the superwoman I am, I thought I could easily be on the phone, have a hot glue gun, glue sticks and doilies under one arm, and hold a huge frame in the other...instead I found myself gliding down the stairs, and as a result I have neck strain and bruising on my bum!
Called Christian and he was going to bed around 11-with not much going on that night. I, however, had the wonderful task of creating a rough draft of the seating chart for the wedding. Not an easy task, and one that has the ability to anger even the calmest of people and almost make you hate how many wonderful people you know! lol, j/k ;) So as Christian and Cooper hit the hay, me and pepper burned the midnight oil and finally got it finished!
Today's project: Finish seating chart-finish gluing 100 programs! My wonderful mom has been such a blessing in helping me with all this last minute projects!
Thought I'd leave you with an image of me and christian, and the poochies that compliment us so well :) Our little family :)
| They are so cute :) |
| <3 |

No comments:
Post a Comment